Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Some more random thoughts and pictures

A few girls in my ward were having a craft night over at the church. Claire, Avery's friend was there. I went to check on them in the nursery and found this! They were playing school and these were all of their students! It was such a mess but it was so cute! I love it when my girls pretend and get creative. I think they had as much fun as we did!!

Rylee has to have whatever you are having. Jake was having some chips and salsa and of course she wanted some too!


On February 5, we found out baby #3 is on it's way!! It's crazy because I did not think I was pregnant. In fact, I had taken a pregnancy test back in January when I was supposed to have my period and it was a negative. I didn't have much symptoms, other than the normal ones when you are about to start, so I really didn't think I was. I had gotten my IUD out in the beginning of December and it took quite a while to get Avery and it took six months to get Ry. So to think that it only took ONE month to get Ry, was unimaginable. We also had committed to running Ragnar in June and agreed to go on Trek with the Stake in July. I'll be honest....I wasn't too sad about dropping Ragnar, but I was really sad about Trek. I really wanted to go. Really bad. Jake's boss has recently resigned and July was the worst possible month for him to miss work, so it actually is okay that we can't go. Maybe next time. We are excited to add another little one to our family! Can't wait to find out what it is!!

1 comment:

Becker Family said...

Yay! So excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear what you're having! Love the picture of Aves with her friend and all of their students. She is such a cute little stinker. Love her!