For Valentine's Day, we made heart pancakes. I made ghost pancakes at Halloween, but they didn't go over well. The hearts were much better :).
The girls woke up to find a little card and treat from their dad. They were so excited!
We had gymnastics today and these two were being so goofy. I love that they love each other.
The girls were going to be going up to Bruce and Jan's today. Jake had told me that his mom's sewing machine was coming in the mail and I needed to make sure I was home to sign for it. While waiting for Avery at Gymnastics, my neighbor had texted me to tell me that I had something come and she had signed for it. This is what we came home to!! Red Roses!! They were beautiful! There were 14 roses, 12 for me and one for each of the girls! I love that Jake thinks of the girls that way. I know it makes them feel special. They thought it was so cool to get a flower from their dad.
Happy Valentine's Day!!



No comments:
Post a Comment