Wednesday, April 16, 2014

4639 W Zia Ct

Our cute home...one last time.


We sent Avery and Rylee up to Idaho so that I could get the house cleaned. It took me a good day and a half to clean!! Jake joked that our house had never been that clean! How rude!

After they came home, I took the girls over to have their last picture taken in front of the house and wanted them to go inside to have a little closure. We are living at Josh's, which is just around the block and I didn't want them to run inside if they were playing at a friend's house, to go potty. They were running around like it was the funnest thing ever! They thought it was pretty cool that there was nothing in there. They were running around laughing and giggling. 

As we were walking in from the garage, Rylee turns around, gestures with both hands and says "THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!" As she looks into the empty garage! Like she had never seen a clean garage before!! It was pretty cute.

I don't know, but this was when it became real to me. I don't know if I was becoming sad because they could have cared less about a home we had worked so hard for, or if I was really sad to just be leaving. I have loved our home. I absolutely love the location of our home. Change is good, but it is also hard. You hope to make the right decision. You have so many other little people's lives you are affecting and you hope that they will be ok. Kids are resilient and they make friends anywhere they go, its just hard to leave the ones we have made. Ten years is a great run and we have made some really good friends and hopefully we can keep those friends close. 














No comments: