Sunday, April 27, 2014

Things they say...

"My heart is beeping fast!" -Avery 12/5/13

I think we have listened to the Frozen soundtrack a thousand times...we have the entire cd memorized.."Let it Go" came on and Rylee yells "MY FAVORITE PART!" 1/29/14

Avery asked Koy (her cute friend) "pretend my boyfriend comes over..." What ?!! I'm in trouble! 2/19/14

I told Rylee she needed to get in the bath before she ate her candy. She didn't get in and I told her I shouldn't let her eat the candy because she didn't get in...her reply..."Yes I did!..Last year!" 3/9/14

Rylee is screaming "Let me in!" at the front door...after she closed the front door herself! These girls are making me crazy! Avery threw a tantrum on the way back from the bus because I made her carry her coat and backpack...I was already carrying her boots. ...So, I bring Rylee in and lock the door so she can't get out...she then goes to the garage...closes the door and begins yelling and screaming "LET ME IN!!!" ...I can't win! 3/19/14

Rylee was having a play date and was showing her friends where the garbage was...she said "come on boys"...I guess I didn't realize she knew the difference between boys and girls! 3/21/14

Rylee was "reading" me a book and says "get off my foot dumb boy"!!! There was something on the foot of the picture!! It was funny! 3/25/14

I was telling Rylee we needed to do her messy hair...as she brushes it out of her face she says "it's all clean!" 3/27/14

Rylee was talking to Avery in the bathroom and I could over hear their conversation...Rylee says to Avery "LOOK AT MY BUM!" "What?" "There's something in it" "like what?" "I don't know"
...I'm seriously dying! 4/1/14

Rylee yells from sitting on the potty "HEY GUYS! It's my birthday!" Jake's parents, as well as Josh were all there. 4/4/14

I took Rylee and Hayden to Cafe Rio for dinner. I told Rylee "thanks for being my cute date!" She told me she wasn't a date and I kept telling her she WAS my cute date...She explained "I'm Rylee though"!! Yes, Rylee, yes you are!! 4/26/14

No comments: