Friday, April 4, 2014

Rylee is 3!!

Rylee is turning 3! Because her birthday fell on a Sunday, we are going to celebrate it today. I can't believe it! Because of the move and all the craziness at our house, I couldn't handle a big hurrah. So, we took Sophie Hood, Rylee's BFF to the aquarium and then to Sam's Club to get Pizza, upon her request! Grandma and Grandpa Hawkins came with us. I love this girl more than anything. She is a joy and says the funniest things. Later that evening we had my family over and had cupcakes and ice cream and opened presents. Saturday, my parents took her to Build-A-Bear where she made

Happy Birthday my sweet girl!












I have made "fun" cakes for my girls, but this year it just wasn't going to happen and I needed to eliminate some stress...so Sam's club cupcakes it is.









I do have to be honest...it was kind of nice to be able to not be so stressed with a party and just to be able to enjoy the day. We may have to start the "every other year" for a friend party, idea. It's fabulous!! It didn't feel like an overwhelming amount of toys. It was great! Am I a bad mom ?!


No comments: