In the Special Care Unit
Ashtyn was the only baby on the floor, so all the nurses took really good care of her. I have been so impressed by the love from these women who we don't even know. We have been so blessed to have such great care. I have loved this hospital.
First bath
 |
| They finally gave you a bow! You look so beautiful! |
 |
| I love to hold you, tubes and all |
 |
| Grandma and Grandpa had an ugly sweater party they went to this morning, grandpa is trying to hide his!! ;) |
 |
| I have never felt more love for someone. I can honestly say I loved this sweet Carmen. She was my nurse and then she came up and took care of you. |
 |
| You are so little, you make your daddy nervous to hold you! |
 |
| Went home to see the other three for a bit and to shower |
 |
| My fist compared to your head, you are so tiny! |
 |
| Finally, all of your tubes and oxygen are gone! The dumb tape left a mark. |
 |
| Just hanging with you all day! |
 |
| Rylee wanted to see you sooo bad! Lucky for her, we FaceTime'd! |
 |
| Karen, your sweet nurse who took great care of us! |
12/14/15 Getting ready to go home! YIPEE!!!
 |
| All geared up ready to go home!! YIPEE!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment