(Before)
On Friday, October 1st, I cut Avery's hair. It has been driving me nuts. I'm not attached to hair like most mom's are. I figure as long as it looks cute, so be it. Well, it wasn't looking cute. It was looking so stringy and straggely and really just uneven. So, I cute about an inch and half off. It still needs to be shorter but if I had gone any further the curls would have for sure been gone. She did so good to sit in her chair and watch Go Diego Go and eat her ring pop! Not even a squeel...now I just worry if she gets a hold of the scissors she will think it's okay to use them on her hair! (After)
1 comment:
Hey Woman, I meant to tell you on the phone that I got on here and saw Avery's cute hair cut. You did a great job!
Post a Comment