Friday, October 15, 2010

The Vineyard




 I think at this point, Avery told me to "stop pictures, mom"!! She has gotten a little sassy in her older years!!

We had some fun too!!!



Avery and I met up with the Becker's and drove down to Orem to check out this little place called The Vineyard! What a fun little place. We first went through a corn maze, which we couldn't find the way out so we had cheat a little bit. Avery was tired and didn't want to walk and of course I forgot the stroller. We had been in there FOREVER and it was time to get out! Johnny was a little worried that we cheated, but I think Beckee and I were both done being in corn!! After the maze there is a little place where they have animals and things for the kids to play on, you can go through and see Halloween lights, and then bounce in the bouncy place. Avery had so much fun, we just might have to go there next year!

2 comments:

Becker Family said...

That was fun! It's actually called the Vineyard. Glad we could go!

Emily said...

I am jealous that you had cousin/sister time! I love doing making those memories, but they live too darn far away! Don't ever stop doing that together, even if it is sometimes inconvenient. Looks like a heap -o- fun!